Grant & Scholarship and Financial Aid Work
College Funding Strategies
- Analyze all family members' financial data: parents' income & asset and students' income & asset.
- Generate your own college financial evaluation report to pin-point key factors in your financial landscape where you might have missing-out on funding opportunities.
- Generate your own financial comparison charts to see your potential savings with college funding strategies (Before & After strategies)
- Maximize your financial aid eligibility by lowering the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) according to your financial situation.
- Customized strategies to reduce college costs
- Cash-Flow strategies to minimize out-of-pocket costs
- College Cost Saving - Tax Reduction strategies for business owners
Financial Aid Form PreparationAnnounce coming events
- File the financial aid application form(s): FAFSA or CSS Profile
- Other need-based financial aid forms required by the specific college: some schools have their own need-based forms which are as important as the FAFSA and CSS Profile
Award Analysis, Negotiation and Appeals
- Review the Student Aid Report
- Verification of information
- Review and compare award letter offers
- Appeal any special circumstances